Restaurants & Bars
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro - All Inclusive Bávaro Beach - Punta Cana
The resort has a wide selection of restaurants and bars. In true Dominican style, all the bars offer a wide variety of drinks and snacks. The resort's restaurants have everything from traditional Dominican cuisine to Italian and Spanish cuisine, including gourmet cuisine.
You'll find the main restaurant which offers an international cuisine buffet and à la carte speciality restaurants: Gourmet, Italian, Spanish, Tex-Mex, Japanese, Fish and Shellfish, Grilled Meat and Mediterranean.
Remember that you can enjoy the à la carte restaurants at the Gran Bahía Príncipe Punta Cana.
- Bugambilla Restaurant
- Café de Paris Gourmet Restaurant
- Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant
- La Trattoria Italian Restaurant
- El Mesón Spanish Restaurant
- Maiko Japanese Restaurant
- Las Dalias Restaurant
- El Conuco Dominican Restaurant
- BBQ Restaurant in the Olas
Bugambilla Restaurant, international cuisine buffet
Breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner with traditional dishes from international cuisine.
Theme dining nights by country.
Smoking is not permitted.
Café de Paris Gourmet Restaurant
À la carte restaurant where you can taste French gourmet cuisine, so you can enjoy the cradle of nouvelle cuisine.
- Traditional Les Halles onion soup
- Relief of Smoked Salmon with Caribbean fruit aromas
- Lobster Vol-au-vent with the touch and taste of Versailles
Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant
Restaurant with appetiser buffet and à la carte entrees. of delicious traditional Italian dishes: pasta, pizza and meats with exquisite sauces. All the taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
- Fettucine Bolognese
- Parpadelle with Lobster and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, Black Olives and basil
- Milanese Chicken Roll
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with the most progressive Italian cuisine, pizzas and pastas up to the most modern. You won't be sorry.
- Veal Fillet with a mild Sweet Wine reduction and 5 peppers
- Crispy Salmon with Seafood Risotto
- Lemon Cutlets
El Mesón Spanish Restaurant
À la carte restaurant of traditional Spanish cuisine, you'll find everything from the famous potato omelette to the tasty Parma ham.
- Roast Suckling Pig with Potatoes and Roast peppers
- Fried Lamb Chops with Garlic
- Baked Sirloin with Mojo sauce
Maiko Japanese Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with traditional Japanese cuisine served to your taste with chopsticks for a total immersion, or if you don't dare you can go back to typical silverware. sushi, teka maki, etc. You can also enjoy a real Tepanyaki dinner (cooking show in the best Oriental style)
- Selection of Sushi Rolls
- Selection of Seafood and Filet Mignon
- Ice Cream Tempura
Las Dalias Restaurant
Buffet-style main restaurant exclusively for Premier Junior Suite clients. International buffet restaurant for exclusive breakfasts and dinners.
El Conuco Dominican Restaurant
À la carte restaurant exclusively for Premier Junior Suite clients. Restaurant with the best of Dominican cuisine: the flag, made with rice, beans, meat, salad and fried plantains; sancocho, a stew made with beef, cassava, potatoes, yams, taro, plantain, cilantro…
- Fried Plantains Filled with Garlic Shrimp
- Spicy Cibeño Goat in the Bonao style
BBQ Restaurant in the Olas
Buffet-style restaurant, with cold and hot entrees, with a wide variety of meats, cooked to order on the grill.
- Various cuts
- Side dishes like creamed spinach, baked potatoes, caramelized mushrooms